(effective March 07, 2018)
Important: Participation in the Discogs Payments program is available only in certain markets. If you don't notice this on your seller settings page, your account is not eligible to enroll. We hope to offer this to a wider audience of sellers in the very near future!
Setting Up Your Discogs Payments Account
- Login to your Discogs account.
- Go to the Payment Methods section at https://www.discogs.com/settings/seller/#seller-payment-form.
- Find Discogs Payments and click Setup Payments
- Under Account Information, specify whether you are a business or an individual seller and fill out all required details. Click Next. If you are a business, the Primary Account holder should be a signatory for company finances such as the Sole Proprietor, Partner, Executive, Chairman or Board Member.
- Fill out Banking Information. Please choose carefully. At this time, it is not possible to change your bank account information after setup is complete. Click Next.
- Enter a Photo ID. This is necessary for security purposes and helps us fight against fraud. You may use a Passport, Driver’s License or other govt. issued photo ID. Click Next.
- Click Done on the Confirmation screen. Your application will be reviewed and, once approved, your buyers will have the option to checkout with one of the four credit cards offered under this program. Most applications are reviewed within a few minutes while some may take up to 24 hours. Please note that if your application is denied, you will be notified and your Discogs Payments access will be suspended until it can be resolved.
For additional information on program eligibility, processing fees, payout schedule, payment methods and disputes and refunds, please view our Payments Policy.
You may also visit the Discogs Payments page at https://blog.discogs.com/discogs-payments.
What is a payout?
A payout refers to the disbursement of funds to a Seller’s bank account.
- Eligible funds are distributed each Tuesday.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for a payout to reach your bank account.
How to find a list of all Discogs Payments transactions
- Visit your billing page and click the Payouts tab - https://www.discogs.com/sell/billing
What does each section on the Payouts tab mean?
- Pending transactions - Transactions that have been cleared by our payment processor. These are not yet eligible for payout, but are considered a cleared transaction. The order can be shipped.
- Completed transactions ready for payout - Transactions that will be paid out on the upcoming Tuesday.
- Payouts - A historical list of payouts to the seller’s bank account. Click a given payout to see the list of transactions that were included in that payout.
How do I find payout information from the order page?
Each order will have a link at the top indicating whether the payout is processed or pending to your bank account.
- Payout: Pending - This item has been paid for and is ready to ship. Payout to the Seller’s bank account is pending.
- Payout: [DATE] - The order has been included on the payout date indicated in the link (funds have been disbursed to the Seller’s bank account).