Are you encountering issues with your account, or are notifications not being sent to your email? Please find below some tips for a timely and efficient solution for these and other issues!
Don’t see your question here? Contact our support team to let us know what’s missing!
When you created your Discogs account, you should have automatically received an email with a confirmation code. Please ensure that your email service is not blocking or otherwise removing emails from Discogs and check your spam folder. If you haven’t received a confirmation code after 24 hours, please contact us via a Support Request.
If Discogs Notifications are not being forwarded to your private email address, here are a few things that you can try:
- If you recently created a Discogs account or updated your email address, please double check that your email address contains no typos and is properly formatted.
- Check your email junk folder. If you see emails from Discogs there, move the emails back into your inbox and make sure you indicate that they are not Spam so future emails do not go to your junk folder.
- Subscribe to Discogs Inbox Notifications. Discogs will only send Notifications to your personal email account if you have enabled this feature in your user settings. Check your Notification Settings now.
- Add us as a “Safe Sender”. The Safe Sender List, also referred to as a White List, is a list of all email addresses that you would like to receive email from without impediment. Each client has a different method of achieving this. Contact your email service provider if you’re unsure how to do this.
These are the email addresses you can add to your Safe Sender list:
If you’re unable to add your PayPal address in your Seller Settings, it’s likely that you do not have a Verified PayPal account. Discogs requires sellers to have a Verified Paypal account in order to set up a marketplace and begin selling.
Per PayPal's description, a Verified account indicates that the "seller has provided additional evidence of their identity to PayPal by passing key security checks and completing the PayPal Verification process."
To become a Verified PayPal account holder, please visit the PayPal Verification FAQ for more information.
Your account could be suspended for several reasons. Check your Discogs Inbox to see if you have a message from us regarding your suspension. It could be related to one of the following:
- An account may be suspended when you haven't responded to questions from buyers on the order page within 4 days. Please check your mailbox for system notifications about this and let us know when you have used the order page to respond.
- A seller’s account may be suspended for violations of our Prohibited Marketplace Practices. Please see our Sales & Transactions Policy page for full details.
- Violations of our Terms Of Service or other policy violations.
If your account is suspended and none of the above scenarios apply, please send us a support request so we can help you further.