The profile avatars on Discogs are either uploaded directly to Discogs or are from Gravatar.com, a globally recognized avatar service. Any images or information you upload to Gravatar.com is public.
To add an avatar directly on Discogs:
- Navigate to your account settings.
- Under Profile settings, use the Upload Photo button to upload your own image to your profile.
- Use an avatar that is at least 150px wide and less than 1MB.
- Click "Save Settings" to save the changes.
To add, change or remove your avatar on Gravatar, you will need to do the following:
- Login to http://www.gravatar.com and add, change or remove the image there.
- Change your Discogs email address to match your gravatar.com account. You can do so through your email settings.
Want to stay up-to-date on Discogs news, and receive Community Tools straight to your inbox?
Update Your Notification Settings »