Sellers can merge two or more unpaid orders from the same buyer into one single order. However, with the PayPal payments solution, it’s unlikely that a seller will receive two unpaid orders from the same buyer.
Requirements for merging:
- Selected orders must be from the same buyer;
- Both orders must be unpaid;
- Both orders must have the Invoice Sent status.
Please note that canceled orders also cannot be merged together.
To merge multiple orders together:
- Click on the Marketplace drop-down menu.
- Under "Sell Music," go to the Orders page.
- Select the checkbox next to each order to be merged.
- Click the "Merge Orders" button.
Note: Once orders are merged, the action cannot be undone.
The newly created order will have the status "Invoice Sent". The first applicable shipping cost from the seller's shipping policies will be added automatically.
Once orders are merged, the buyer can send payment via the newly created order page. Payment must always be made via the proper Discogs channels and never sent directly to the seller. Payments that are sent off Discogs are considered fee avoidance and a violation of our Terms of Service.