When a buyer places more than one order, the seller can merge these orders together into a single order. A new order page will be created, with the earliest order date from the merged orders assigned to the new order. To merge multiple orders together:
- Click on the Marketplace drop-down menu.
- Under "Sell Music," go to the Orders page.
- Select the checkbox next to each order to be merged.
- Click the "Merge Orders" button.
Please note that once orders are merged the action cannot be undone.
The order will be created as New Order. If only one order has been paid for, additional payment will need to be sent directly to the seller as it is not possible to issue a partial invoice for an order.
Requirements for merging:
- Selected orders must be from the same buyer.
- Cancelled orders cannot be merged.
- If we've invoiced you for an order it cannot be merged.
Want to stay up-to-date on Discogs news, and receive Community Tools straight to your inbox?
Update Your Notification Settings »