When a buyer places more than one order, the seller can merge these orders together into a single order. A new order page will be created, with the earliest order date from the merged orders assigned to the new order. To merge multiple orders together:
- Click on the Marketplace drop-down menu.
- Under "Sell Music," go to the Orders page.
- Select the checkbox next to each order to be merged.
- Click the "Merge Orders" button.
Please note that once orders are merged the action cannot be undone.
Requirements for merging:
- Selected orders must be from the same buyer.
- Cancelled orders cannot be merged.
- If we've invoiced you for an order it cannot be merged.
- If you've removed Items from one of the orders, it cannot be merged.
Want to stay up-to-date on Discogs news, and receive Community Tools straight to your inbox?
Update Your Notification Settings »