Orders can be cancelled via the order page (so long as you haven’t been invoiced for that order). Discogs does not invoice sellers for cancelled orders. If orders are cancelled after the fee invoice has been paid, a fee credit will be issued.
- Note: Only sellers can cancel an order via the order page. If you are a buyer and wish to cancel an order, please write to your seller on the order page.
To cancel an order:
- From the Marketplace drop-down menu, click on Orders, under "Sell Music".
- Click on the link to the order number you want to cancel.
- On the Order page, click the “Cancel” button located at the top of the order page.
- Select the appropriate cancellation option and submit the pop-up.
- Leave the buyer a message explaining why the order was cancelled.