Sellers can choose to have orders automatically cancelled due to Non-Paying Buyer if payment is not received within 4-14 days after the invoice is sent. Automated negative feedback is left for the buyer with this cancellation status and the item(s) will be relisted.
To use the Automatic Non-Paying Buyer Cancellation feature:
- Visit your Seller Settings page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find the Automatic “Non-Paying Buyer” Cancellation section.
- Click the box to enable the feature.
- Select the number of days you would like to allow before the order is automatically cancelled due to non-payment. You can select from a range of 4-14 days.
- Click the Save button.
- If the seller removes an item from an order, the Automatic Non-Paying Buyer-feature will be disabled.
- If this setting is adjusted, orders that are not yet cancelled must be manually cancelled due to non-payment.
Want to stay up-to-date on Discogs news, and receive Community Tools straight to your inbox?
Update Your Notification Settings »