The Bulk Upload feature allows sellers to easily manage large inventories. This feature allows the use of a .csv file, which can be downloaded directly from our export feature. Sellers have the ability to Add new listings, Change listing details, or Delete listing details, for all items in the exported inventory file.
Important: All inventory items will default to "For Sale" status once your inventory has been uploaded. Make sure you delete all "Sold" items from your inventory before uploading the file.
To export your inventory:
- Under the Marketplace drop-down menu, open the Inventory page.
- Select the CSV Export button located at the bottom of the page.
- Select Marketplace Inventory on the Export Data page, and click Request Data Export.
- Download, then open the .csv file using your preferred program (eg, Excel, Numbers, OpenOffice, or a similar program).
To import the .csv file and make changes:
- Make desired changes to file (deleting items sold elsewhere, updating prices, adding additional items, and so on).
- Save As "yourfilename.csv" (without the quotes).
- From the Inventory page, click on the Bulk Upload button at the bottom of the page.
- On the Bulk Upload page, select whether you would like to use this file to Add new listings, Change listings, or Delete the listings on the file.
- Upload the .csv file.
Want to stay up-to-date on Discogs news, and receive Community Tools straight to your inbox?
Update Your Notification Settings »