When an order is placed, Discogs will send both the buyer and seller an email with the details of the order. As a seller you should:
- Use the order page to communicate with the buyer;
- Inform the buyer for any shipping and handling charges within four days of when the order is placed,
- If your shipping is not calculated automatically, you must enter the shipping charge on the order page and then click the "Set Shipping Price and Invoice Buyer" button;
- Use the green button below the order table to update the order status as needed;
- Leave feedback for the buyer when they have completed their end of the transaction.
Communicating via the order page also allows a single verifiable reference of what's happened with the order should you need our help.
Want to stay up-to-date on Discogs news, and receive Community Tools straight to your inbox?
Update Your Notification Settings »