Adding to your Collection is very easy, especially after reading our How To Search article.
You can add to your Collection from the release page of an item:
After accessing a specific release page, you will see two badges at the bottom of the page:
Add to Wantlist - Add to Collection
Tapping the button Add to Collection will add this release your Collection and also take you to the Collection notes within the Release page. Within these notes you can do the following actions:
- Rate the item by giving it 1 to 5 stars.
- Add Condition, Media for Vinyl, CD or whichever format you are adding, and Sleeve (previously created on the browser or desktop version).
- Add private Notes.
- Add the item to a specific folder (previously created on the browser or desktop version).
- Remove the Release from your Collection by tapping the red "Remove" link.
- Add another copy to your Collection.
You can also view your Collection by tapping on the Collection icon located at the bottom of the screen or from the top-right menu by tapping Collection.
When viewing your Collection, you can search for a specific item using the Search Bar and typing the title, name or label of the release. You can view different Folders by tapping the Folder section on the top-left of the screen. You can sort the list by Artist, Title, Year, Added, Label, Format and Catalog #, or filter by Format.
If you want to remove an item from your Collection, simply swipe all the way to the left on the specific release and the item will be removed.