Starting November 1, 2020, all sellers on Discogs are required to have complete Shipping Policies in order to be able to sell on the Marketplace. A complete shipping policy means that you have an All My Items policy set up for any region you wish to ship to, with no quantity or weight limit.
As a seller, your Shipping Policies need to be complete for all regions/countries you wish to ship to.
The system will also notify you about the incomplete policies using this red banner:
In order to make your items available to your buyers, please make sure to add complete Shipping Policies. The following documents will offer more detailed information on this topic:
Examples for specific countries can be found here:
- Shipping Rates & Policy Guides (The Americas)
- Shipping Rates & Policy Guides (Europe)
- Shipping Rates & Policy Guides (APAC)
Once the shipping policies for all the countries you wish to ship to are complete, you will be able to list items for sale again:
- If the items in your inventory were in the status “Pending” while adding a shipping policy, a pop-up will inform you that the items will be listed for sale again.
- If your inventory items were not in “Pending” while adding a shipping policy, you can list them for sale from your inventory again.
Want to stay up-to-date on Discogs news, and receive Community Tools straight to your inbox?
Update Your Notification Settings »