Este documento esta disponible únicamente en inglés. Gracias por tu comprensión.
When an order is placed, Discogs will send both the buyer and seller an email with the details of the order. As a seller you should:
- Use the order page to communicate with the buyer;
- Inform the buyer for any shipping and handling charges within four days of when the order is placed,
- If your shipping is not calculated automatically, you must enter the shipping charge on the order page and then click the "Set Shipping Price and Invoice Buyer" button;
- Use the green button below the order table to update the order status as needed;
- Leave feedback for the buyer when they have completed their end of the transaction.
Communicating via the order page also allows a single verifiable reference of what's happened with the order should you need our help.
¿Quieres estar al día de las últimas novedades en Discogs y recibir Community Tools directamente en tu bandeja de entrada?