Este documento esta disponible únicamente en inglés. Gracias por tu comprensión.
Effective date: February 12, 2021
Zink Media, LLC (d/b/a Discogs) and our affiliates are committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our services, including those offered through our websites, discogs.com, nearmint.io, and our mobile applications. As such, we strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.0 Levels A and AA and WCAG 2.1, guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone. We also work with accessibility and usability consultants to make sure that our websites and mobile applications function properly.
We are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility. Here are some items we are working toward to improve access to our websites and mobile applications:
- Text Equivalents: providing alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Full Keyboard Access: accessing the full site using a keyboard.
- Site Consistency: consistency in the way we build our websites and mobile applications so that they function the same way every time you interact with them.
- Site Structure: using appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, style sheets and other formatting features so that guests can easily use the website with assistive technology.
- Links: stylizing links to have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.