Ce document est actuellement uniquement disponible en Anglais. Merci pour votre compréhension.
There are multiple features that can be used in your collection and we would like to explain them in detail to you:
Accessing your Collection:
- You can access your Collection by tapping on the left-side menu and then select "Collection". Here you can also see the total number of items in your Collection:
Searching in your collection:
- When viewing your Collection, you can search for a specific item by using the search bar and typing the title, name or label of the release.
- You can view different folders by tapping on Manage folders in the overflow menu on the top-right of the screen.
- To access the release page of an item, simply tap on it. You will be able to view individual information of the release, for example the artist page or label page. You can also add the item to your inventory (click on Sell this item) or move it to another folder:
- You can sort the release list by Title, Artist, Year, Format, Label, Catalog #, Date Added, Rating or Collection Field.
- You can filter your Collection by Folder Artist, Format, Label, Year, Genre, Style, Country, Collection field and add multiple filters
- You can also select your preferred layout on the top left: List view or small, medium or large covers.
Modifying your condition and Collection notes:
- If you already have a specific item in your Collection, you can also access the condition and Collection notes by tapping the overflow menu next to the item and then select Collection item details:
- You can access the condition and Collection notes by tapping on VIEW on the confirmation message that says "Added release to your Collection".
- Tap on there to view and modify the following:
- Move items from one folder to another;
- Add the media condition and notes on the sleeve for your item.
- Add private notes.
Note: You can access your collection details from the Collection page (as shown in the image) or by tapping on the blue Collection skittle from the release page.
Are you looking for suggestions on what to listen to next? Shake your phone and the system will pick a random item for you!
Removing a release from your Collection
- From your Collection: If you want to remove an item from your Collection list, simply tap the three buttons next to the release and select "Remove from Collection" and the item will be removed.
- From the View page: To remove a release from your Collection, simply tap on the red Remove from Collection button.