Questo documento è solo disponibile in inglese al momento. Grazie per la comprensione.
Feedback is an integral part of the Discogs Marketplace, and as such many questions can arise about how it works. We’ve put together the following questions and answers to help make clear how to best leave feedback on Discogs.
The feedback percentage showing for a Seller or Buyer is an average of the positive and negative feedback they have received to date. For example: if a user has received 3 positive feedbacks and 1 negative feedback, their feedback percentage will show as 75%. If a positive is then left again, the percentage will change to 80% (4 positive, 1 negative). Neutral feedback does not affect the user's feedback percentage positively or negatively; the percentage will remain the same.
If an order has been placed, a leave feedback link will be displayed on the right side of the page for that order. Positive, negative or neutral feedback can be left based on the experience. You will also receive a notification for placing feedback on orders.
Buyers: Can also leave feedback for sellers from the My Purchases page.
Sellers: Can also leave feedback for buyers from the My Orders page.
Feedback can only be left within 90 days of the order-creation date. This is hardwired into our system and cannot be altered for any situation.
Leaving feedback on an order is optional but should be left so that others may benefit from your trading experience. Please remember that caution should be taken when leaving feedback for others, as it will become a permanent part of their trading history on Discogs. It will not be removed unless it meets specific and verifiable criteria.
Please note that repeatedly asking a user to leave you feedback can be considered abusive and may result in intervention by Discogs staff.
We would offer the following tips when leaving feedback:
- Use polite and courteous language - Remember that your message will be seen by people around the world! Clear, simple, and courteous language speaks loudest.
- Focus on the order, not the person - Discogs community members are awesome, and we know you'll get along great! Others will find your feedback more useful if you describe the order -- shipping, packaging, and communication -- as well as praising the buyer or seller.
- Wait until the order is concluded to leave feedback - Your new order is exciting, we know! You can leave more complete feedback, though, if you wait until the item has been delivered and inspected.
- Accentuate the positive - Let the community know what went well!
- Be precise - It’s awesome that your order went so well! But others will take the feedback more seriously if it describes exactly what made you feel so great about the transaction.
The following sorts of feedback is considered abusive and if brought to our attention, will likely result in a removal:
- Feedback that uses profanity, slander or libelous and insulting language - We understand that a difficult order can be very upsetting. But feedback containing profanity, slander or crude/threatening language is not allowed and will be removed regardless of whatever else is stated in the feedback.
- Feedback left just to attack the buyer or seller personally - We're sorry things didn't go well! But other community members won't appreciate a public argument. Stick to the facts. Name-calling, personal insults, or threats are not allowed.
- Feedback with false or incomplete information - Your review will likely be removed if it only describes part of the order, or is used to give a false impression of buyer or seller actions on the order.
- Feedback used to coerce or intimidate a buyer or seller into a specific action - Buyers and sellers are expected to follow Discogs policies. Using feedback as a way to force an action, especially one outside of Discogs policies is considered feedback abuse and will be met with staff action.
- Feedback used to artificially boost ratings - Feedback is an important component to the integrity of the Discogs Marketplace. Asking friends or family to post incomplete orders to boost ratings is not tolerated, and may lead to account restrictions (this is known as shill feedback).
No worries, feedback is a delicate process with lots of intricacies! If you still have any questions, contact our support team via http://www.discogs.com/support. One of our Community Success Coordinators will get back to you within a few days and can help you through the process.
If you read this help document and didn’t find the answer you were looking for, let us know so we can potentially update this page with more useful info!
Vuoi rimanere informato sulle novità di Discogs e ricevere i Community Tools direttamente nella tua mail?