In vigore dall' 11 gennaio 2019
Questo documento è solo disponibile in inglese al momento. Grazie per la comprensione.
For purposes of this policy, Our Discogs mark includes, but is not limited to, the Discogs name, the Discogs logo, or any word, phrase, image or other designation that identifies the source or origin of Our Service.
You may accurately describe how your application works with Our Service, such as:
- "Log in with Discogs"
- "View your Discogs Collection"
- "Access your Discogs Wantlist"
If you want to use Our Discogs mark in your application's name, a common way to handle this without implying partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement from us is to have a unique application name, followed by "for Discogs". The following are examples of acceptable usage of Our Discogs mark in an unaffiliated app:
- "My Music for Discogs"
- "Vinyl Catalog for Discogs"
- "Collect for Discogs"
Don’t use Our Discogs mark in a way that implies partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by us, such as:
- Combine any part of “Discogs” with your name, marks, or generic terms
- Use names or logos that imitate or could be confused with Our marks
- Present Our marks and assets in a way that make them the most distinctive or prominent feature of what you're creating
The following are examples of unacceptable usage of Our Discogs mark in an unaffiliated app:
- "Discogs App"
- "My Discogs"
- "Discogs Collector"
- "Catalog by Discogs"
Be aware that both Apple and Android have app policies related to copyright infringement and impersonation, and an app that is in violation may be removed from the Apple Store / Play Store.