There could be a few reasons you are unable to change the status of your order:
- Changing order status after 90 days is not possible.
- If the order was cancelled as Item Not Available, it’s not possible to put the order back to an active status.
- If you’ve removed an item from the order, you cannot cancel it as Non-Paying Buyer.
- As a seller, you cannot progress an order backwards. So for example, if an order is already in Payment Pending, but you wish to set the order to Invoice Sent, you will have to contact Discogs Support for help.
- If you are trying to cancel an order but unable to do so, it’s likely that Discogs has already invoiced you for this order. Sellers cannot cancel an order once they have been issued an invoice with that order on it. Once again, please contact Discogs Support for assistance.