You can access your settings by selecting Settings from the drop down menu on the top right of your screen, next to your avatar. You'll have the following options:
- User - Set your language, timezone, browsing options, profile information, change your email address, or update your password. Your new password must be at least 8 characters long. Your profile photo should be at least 150px wide and less than 1MB.
- Notifications - Select which events you would like to be notified about (i.e. Wantlist notifications, order updates, messages from other users, etc.), and how Discogs should notify you (Discogs inbox, personal email, or both).
- Privacy - Decide who can contact you, and what information you would like to share with others. You can also block users from sending you private messages.
- Collection - Create, update, or delete custom note fields for your Collection. Note: If a field is removed, it will delete all your information in this field on all your releases - this cannot be undone.
- Applications - Allow applications to access your Discogs profile information.
- Developers - You can register your application here if you wish to access user data. Create an API token.
- Buyer - Set your currency and your shipping address. Changes to your shipping address will only appear on new orders, not on existing orders.
- Seller - Manage your seller terms, payment information and buyer rating requirements. Changes will only appear on new orders, not on existing orders.
Want to stay up-to-date on Discogs news, and receive Community Tools straight to your inbox?
Update Your Notification Settings »