There are multiple features that can be used in your collection and we would like to explain them in detail to you:
Accessing your Collection:
- You can access your Collection by tapping on the Collection icon located at the bottom of the screen or from the top-right menu by tapping Collection:
Searching in your collection:
- When viewing your Collection, you can search for a specific item by using the search bar and typing the title, name or label of the release.
- You can view different folders by tapping on the Folder section on the top-left of the screen:
- To see more information of an item, tap on a specific release in your Collection: Here you can view individual information of that release, for example the artist page or label page.
Sorting your Collection:
- You can sort the list by Artist, Title, Year, Added, Label, Format and Catalog #, or filter by Format.
Modifying your Collection notes:
- You can access the Collection notes directly after adding an item to your Collection or by clicking on the item in your collection.
- Here you can modify the following:
- Rate the item by giving it 1 to 5 stars.
- Add Condition, Media for Vinyl, CD or whichever format you are adding, and Sleeve.
- Add private Notes.
- Add the item to a specific folder (previously created on the browser or desktop version).
- Remove the Release from your Collection by tapping the red "Remove" link.
- Add another copy to your Collection.
Are you looking for suggestions on what to listen to next? Shake your phone and the system will pick a random item for you!
Removing a release from your Collection
- To remove an item from your Collection, simply swipe all the way to the left on the specific release and the item will be removed.